The Firm’s practice is primarily in the field of labor law, representing employees almost exclusively.
- employment discrimination
- sexual harassment
- whistleblower retaliation
- wrongful discharge
- Family Medical Leave Act (“FMLA“) interference and retaliation claims
- breach of employment contract
- violations of collective bargaining agreements
- unpaid wages
- overtime violations
- unemployment compensation
- tortious interference with employment and defamation
I also can advise clients on Employment Separation Agreements and negotiate same.